We know that you care about how your information is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
At On-Campus Promotions we use your data to help you find the best Brand Ambassador and cv building opportunities for you. By applying to be a Brand Ambassador, you are showing a legitimate interest to hear from us. We collect your data so we can contact you about the following:
– Personalised advice and information about particular job roles and industries that you are interested in (if you have opted in)
– Details about competitions and prize we are running on your campus (if you have opted in)
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your personal data and are bound to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) laws and Data Protection Act 1998.
Your privacy is important to us. It is On-Campus Promotions’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.oncampuspromotions.co.uk/for-students/ and other sites we own and operate.
Your rights and responsibilities
As a user of our services, you have the right to know about how your data is collected and used. You are allowed to know:
– What data we collect about you
– How it is processed
– That you can correct and update any personal information about you. You can update your profile and preferences via your dashboard at any time.
Third-party access to information
We use third party providers, Eploy and Instiller, to store your application details and deliver our emails. We gather statistics around email opens and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our email communications.
How do you access and delete your data?
For transactional application emails via our ATS, Eploy:
– If you don’t wish to receive future communications, please visit your dashboard and click ‘withdraw’ from the relevant roles. You can update your communication preferences here.
- We will store all application data for 3 years to keep you updated with any job opportunities, events and competitions that are relevant to you. If you don’t wish to receive these, you can update your preferences here.
– If hired onto a campaign, we will store your data for 3 years as you may need a job reference in the meantime.
For marketing emails via our emailing platform, Instiller:
– You can unsubscribe at any point by following the link at the bottom of the email.
Information we collect
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
– First Name
– Last Name
– Email address
– Degree area
– Uni Start year
– Uni Graduation Year
– Roles of interest
– Industries interested in
We call this data “identifying information”, as it identifies who you are. We only ask for the above information so we can help you find the best and most relevant opportunities for you; as well as providing you with the best advice for your job hunt.
Once hired onto a campaign, we require the following:
– Rights to work documentation (passport and/or visa)
– Bank details in order to be paid
– Address to send your campaign materials
How is your data collected
We only collect information by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge, consent and mostly provided by you. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
– When you sign up through the On-Campus Promotions application page
– When you are hired onto the campaign, we request documental proof of your rights to work and any personal information required for the campaign (explained below)
Use of information
We may use your personal details to contact you about updates about our roles, services, advice and other recruitment related campaigns we are running, alongside other promotional content that you have given us permission to send to you, all this communication is designed to help you in your future career. If you wish to opt out of receiving online content you can unsubscribe on emails (see 3rd Party Access to Information).
We may send you automated or transactional emails as we move you to different stages of the application process. If you wish to stop receiving these emails you can update your preferences within the Eploy dashboard (see 3rd Party Access to Information).
Once hired, we may share your personal information with the relevant client and suppliers so you can fulfil the activities of the campaign, for example your address to receive marketing materials. We explain this and ask for consent throughout the onboarding process.
DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE
The personal information we collect about you and our users is stored and processed in United Kingdom.
We only keep personal information for as long as necessary to provide a service, or to improve our services in future.
While we keep this data, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Advertising and Promotion
We make use of Facebook’s Advertising suite in order to create adverts of our services, which are hosted on a variety of areas within Facebook, including its news feed, Instagram’s photo feed and Facebook Messenger. Facebook will place cookies on to your browser to track if you view or click one of our ads. Any targeting is based solely on any information you have given to Facebook, and is only open to us as aggregate data. We are not privy to your specific data. We also do not expose any of your own personally identifiable information to Facebook.
This website does not knowingly target children, or collect personal information from children. As a parent/guardian, please contact us if you believe your child is participating in an activity involving personal information on our website, and you have not received a notification or request for consent. We do not use your supplied contact details for marketing or promotional purposes.
Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to this policy
How to contact us
RMP Enterprise Ltd.
9 Brighton Terrace
Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or questions about how we handle your data and personal information.
Last updated: June 2018
This policy applies to:
– On-Campus Promotions, RMP Enterprise ltd.
– RMP Enterprise Ltd. 9 Brighton Terrace, Brixton, London, SW9 8DJ